UGHH blog, can you believe I haven't blogged in LIKE OVER A YEAR???? I think it's because people stopped BLOGGING. Like, now you can just twitter or facebook stream your half-thoughts, and you don't have to devote time and energy to typing out a coherent thought. Well, I was on THAT BANDWAGON (the not thinking/being lazy/no coherent thoughts ONE!), but I realized that a blog post was necessary for me to elucidate you, the BLOGOSPHERE, to my new Halloween-related OBSESSION:
TEEN WITCHES!!!!!!
Yes, TEEN WITCHES!!!! How fucking cool are teen witches???? Like, witches are COOL, but kind of old and smelly... but TEEN WITCHES can CAST SPELLS and HEXES and are also SUPER SEXY and may play for the football team or be a CHEERLEADER. If you don't believe me that TEEN WITCHES ARE AWESOME, I present EXHIBIT A:
MARY KATE OLSEN AS A TEEN WITCH IN THE MOVIE BEASTLY!!!!!!!
Yessss.... Someone give MKO a best supporting actress Oscar for this movie. Honestly, I got it from the Redbox like a week ago, and she was the BEST PART. This is how I imagine the conversation between her and her agent went when they offered her the part:
MK's agent: So, they want you to play a teen witch in this movie. And you just kind of have to wear weird clothes and a different wig in every scene and act spooky. And you don't have to leave NYC.
MK: Okay, sign me up. ((to Ashley)) You're going to have to handle The Row on your own for a month.
I am aware that Mary Kate Olsen is like ENOUGH EVIDENCE, but I have also prepared Exhibit B:
THE CRAFT
'Nuff said.
And now for EXHIBIT C:
THE SECRET CIRCLE ON THE CW.
I started watching this a week ago (I was able to stream it on the CW.com shortly after streaming ANTM: ALLSTARS. (and can I say that I KNOW it's fucking CYCLE SEVENTEEN of TOP MODEL, but I am STILL NOT TIRED of watching it, especially with ALT as a JUDGE!!!! Obsessed!)) Okay, it might be too early to tell if this show is going to be any good, but I DON'T CARE, because it has sexy Teen WITCHES IN IT!!!! And it even has two BOY teen witches, but mostly I am obsessed with BAD GIRL witch FAYE, because honestly, who wouldn't be!!!!
Okay, I rest my case. Does anyone want to be a TEEN WITCH for Halloween with me????? If we get enough people we can start an EASY BAKE COVEN-- that's where we like cast spells and then eat hella cupcakes. OH BUT WAIT, the spell we cast was to be ABLE TO EAT AS MANY CUPCAKES AS WE WANT AND NEVER GET FAT!!!!!!! It's like a more MAGICKAL kind of bulimia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
So glad to see you back in the 'sphere!
Post a Comment